October 1st through October 31st!
Charleston Fun Park would like to invite you to be a part of our 5th Annual Putt-Putt Pumpkin! Last year we had over 1000 members of the community that came out to play! This is an awesome way for you to reach out to and be noticed by members of our community!
We will be giving out treat bags to each player again, as we have in years past. We ask that each business provide a “goodie” for each bag. A piece of candy or small toy and a promotional item from your business would be a great treat! (examples from years past: a snicker’s bar with a sticker with the business information stuck to it; a foldable frisbee with the company logo on it; be creative!) Make sure your name is on it so you will be recognized! We need enough items for 1000 bags to start. If more items are need before the month is over, you will be contacted. Other than decorating your hole and the small treat for the “goodie” bags, there is NO FEES to participate.
There are only 18 holes that will be decorated so act now and get your hole reserved! The holes will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. If you would like, you are also able to come by and choose what hole you would like to decorate! The sooner you sign up, the more holes you have to choose from! Holes with access to electricity are limited so don’t delay!
Please have all application returned no later than September 12th to participate!
Below are some guidelines for decorating your hole:
- Each hole must be completely decorated by 9 pm Wednesday September 28th!
- All decorations must be completely removed by 9 pm Sunday November 6th! Any decorations remaining after this date become property of Charleston Fun Park.
- Decorations can include anything festive: lights, signs, art, you name it! Be creative and over the top! There will be prizes and lots of bragging rights!
- Decorations must be no more than “PG-13”- nothing inappropriate for children. Charleston Fun Park reserves the right to decide what is considered inappropriate.
- Decorations will be judged by the Charleston Fun Park customers and staff. The winners will be announced by November 6th!
- Winners will receive a personalized incentive package from Charleston Fun Park.
The criteria that will be judged:
- Originality: unique design and creative use of lights and decorations that are not only festive for Halloween but also promote your business. Please keep in mind that these designs will have to hold up for the whole month of October!
- Theme: storyline or scene.
- Overall: display and placement of decorations.
- Promotional: how well your business is advertised. Remember this is a way for you to stand out within the community!