Everyone knows how popular and fun go-karts can be. In fact, our Charleston go-kart track is one of our favorite attractions here at the park! With that in mind, here are 5 go-kart safety tips to keep you and your family safe while riding around the track at Charleston Fun Park.
Go Kart Safety Tips
- Always wear your safety harness. If you have any questions about how to properly buckle or tighten your harness then ask one of our friendly Charleston Fun Park go-kart attendants for assistance.
- Always start slow. This is especially important for new and younger drivers. It’s always best to start slow and get a feel for the go-kart. Then you can build up speed as you feel comfortable.
- Stay in your kart at all times. Do not get out of your go-kart in the middle of the track and always keep your hands and feet inside your vehicle.
- Don’t bump the other karts. Go-karts are not bumper cars! If you want to bump, then visit our bumper cars instead.
- Always listen to the attendants on duty. They are there to make sure everyone stays safe and has fun!
We have go-karts for single drivers and double karts with a passenger seat so that everyone in the family can enjoy the track! Kids who are at least 38” but under 54” tall are welcome to ride as a passenger with a licensed driver. There’s no additional charge for one of our two-seater go-karts, so children can ride as a passenger for free with an adult!
What are you waiting for? Wave the checkered flag on family fun with a visit to Charleston Fun Park. Everybody’s a winner when you’re having this much fun!