Labor Day is almost here, and with it the unofficial end of summer. With school, sports, clubs, and other activities starting up in the fall, it’s one last celebration of summer fun and freedom before attention turns to pumpkin spice lattes, sweaters, and changing leaves. If you’re looking for things to do in Charleston over Labor Day Weekend, you’re in luck! Charleston Fun Park has you covered with activities for every member of the family.
Labor Day Fun for Everyone
Whether you’re planning to spend the weekend with friends or family, Charleston Fun Park is a one-stop-shop for entertainment, with indoor and outdoor activities for the speed demons, leisurely mini golfers, and everyone in between. Our outdoor attractions include 2 18-hole Putt-Putt courses, go karts (including 2-seaters so little ones can join in on the fun), and a rock climbing wall.
Want to escape the heat? Come inside for a whole other world of fun, including:
- Bumper cars – Who doesn’t love surprising their friends with a sneak hit in bumper cars?
- Virtual Reality Coaster – Forget your run-of-the-mill amusement park coasters; our VR roller coaster will blow your mind as you plunge down the Great Wall of China while dodging dragons!
- Virtual Reality Arena – Experiencing our newest virtual reality attraction, Hologate, will make you feel like you’re in a video game. This first-person shooter pits your team of 4 against invading aliens.
- Mini Bowling – No need for special shoes straight out of the 70s; our 10 pin mini bowling in Charleston is fun for anyone over a year old!
- Arcade – Last but certainly not least, our arcade has over 50 games, from classic to current!
Ready to make some memories and end the summer with a bang? We hope to see you here at Charleston Fun Park for Labor Day Weekend! Check out our specials for great combo deals to save money on your favorite activities.