Spring is almost here! Can you believe it? Charleston is such a beautiful city, especially in the warm months. Check out some of our favorite inexpensive outdoor activities to enjoy the spring weather!
- There are so many beautiful beaches hereabouts, but our favorite is definitely the Isle of Palms. Bring your family down for a visit to the beautiful stretches of sand, but don’t forget the sunscreen even if it’s cool or overcast outside!
- It’s a little bit pricier than other options, but Museum Mile is a great way to make a day both educational and fun. For just one price you get access to eleven historic sites, not to mention the parks and related sites on the way.
- There aren’t many hills in Charleston, so if you want to take in the whole city from above there’s only one option: walk the Ravenel Bridge! Check here for parking tips.
- This May, while the international Spoleto Festival is going on throughout the city, check out the free or lower-cost offerings of the Piccolo Spoleto Festival. You can also just find a spot to sit downtown and people watch!
- Spend the day at Charleston Fun Park and save buckets of money with our Little Snapper Special! For just $25 you get one Virtual Reality coaster ride, one bumper car ride, one round of award-winning mini-golf, and $10 in credits to spend on the awesome games in our arcade.
No matter how you spend your outdoor time, remember: wear sunscreen, drink plenty of water, and have fun!