Planning a birthday party doesn’t have to be stressful, we promise! It can seem overwhelming to start, though, so Charleston Fun Park has put together a Child’s Birthday Party Planning Checklist to take the guesswork out of the process.
- Date. First things first! The obvious choice is to have the party on the actual birthday, but that’s not always feasible. Birthdays on holidays or busy Saturdays can be tricky. The key is to be flexible with party dates. There’s nothing wrong with having a small family celebration on the actual birthday and then a larger party for friends later, when it’s more convenient.
- Location. Once you know when you can celebrate, decide where! Does your guest of honor want an indoor party or an outdoor adventure? Something simple or something more elaborate? Remember: Charleston Fun Park can accommodate all of these options in one event.
- Invitations. Paper invitations are classy and fun, but they’re not always practical in the summer, when kids aren’t in school. Consider email invitations or a private Facebook event to keep track of everything.
- Cake. Do you want to make a cake at home, or buy one at the bakery? Either option is great, but be sure you leave enough time either way.
- Food, Decor, Entertainment. When you book a party package at Charleston Fun Park, we take care of all of this. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy the party!
Gratitude is always in style. After the party is over, don’t forget to have your child write thank you notes!