We know life happens and that sometimes things get tight. But just because you’re on a budget doesn’t mean you shouldn’t get to have a fun outing. As part of a new blog series, we’re going to talk about what all you can do here at Charleston Fun Park on every type of budget, starting with $10.
What activities can you do for $10 at Charleston Fun Park?
- As always, kids 3 and under get FREE admission for our regular Putt-Putt and Jumpland. That’s right, unlimited all day, every day, for free!
- For $7 mom or dad can join their child with unlimited Putt-Putt, covering both of our award-winning 18-hole Mini-Golf courses.
- For $9 you can play THREE rounds of Mini-Bowling and still have a dollar to spare for a try on the Mario-Kart Racing, a game few can deny (did you just mentally call dibs on Toad?).
- For $10 you can grab two bags of cotton candy and two fountain drinks (of your choice) to add some extra sweetness to your date night or outing!
- During the ENTIRE month of October, for $10, you can purchase an 18-hole adventure on our Putt-Putt Pumpkin! Our courses will be decorated with spirit of Halloween and more. Don’t worry though, more information on Putt-Putt Pumpkin soon to come!
As with anytime you come, when you tag us in your photos, #CharlestonFun for Instagram & @CharlestonFun Park on Facebook, you automatically enter our #TagYouWin contest. Tag us on one, enter to win TWO Ultimate Passes. Tag us on both and enter to win FOUR Ultimate passes -it’s that easy!