Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! That means it’s time to start brainstorming Charleston date ideas. Of course, the best kinds of dates are always interactive so that you and your date can get to know each other better while having fun. That’s why Charleston Fun Park is the perfect Charleston date location.
Spend your Charleston Valentine’s Day with us having fun with these wonderful couple activities:
- Go Karts – Go Karts are great for competitive couples, or you can enjoy our two person kart together for a cute excuse to get close!
- VR Coaster – Our VR Coaster is another fun way to sit close together And who knows, maybe your date will get scared and reach for your hand!
- Two Player Games – Our arcade is full of fun two player games. This is a great opportunity to show off your skills a little or engage in a little friendly competition.
- Virtual Reality Arena – In this fun VR experience, you and your date will need a little teamwork to repeal hordes of alien invaders. If you’re on a double date, this is a great way compete with the other couple.
- Mini Golf – This is a classic that’s sure to make you and your date feel like kids again. Impress that someone special with your mini golf skills and spice things up with a little friendly competition.