There’s only one thing better than enjoying a few hours at an arcade with your friends, and that’s beating your friends and winning enough tickets to buy something awesome at the prize counter! If you love playing arcade games and want to learn how to earn more tickets, check out these 5 “insider tips” from your fellow arcade enthusiasts at Charleston Fun Park.
How to Beat Friends and Pile Up Arcade Tickets
- One way to get an edge on your friends at the arcade is to pay attention to patterns and rhythms, especially in the games that involve stopping a racing light or something similar. If you play long enough you’ll start to sense when to hit the button.
- Another good way to up your chances of winning is to watch the people who are getting a lot of tickets. What are they playing, and what techniques are they using?
- When pulling tickets out at the end of a game, go slow and pull gently. The tickets will be less likely to tear and you may be able to get a few “bonus” tickets with this trick.
- Look for games that are easy to win. For instance, if the claw machine was just filled and is packed full of prizes, it’s going to be a lot harder to get anything out. Let others waste their time and money while the game is more challenging, then swoop in and try your luck when the prizes are loose and haphazard. You’ll be much more likely to knock something into the chute with the claw than trying to use the claw to pick up a prize and carry it to the chute without dropping it.
- This tip is likely not what you want to hear, but it’s true: The more you practice, the better you’ll get! The only way to reliably beat your friends and win tons of tickets is to put the time in learning arcade games and how to beat them.
We have over 50 arcade games, so if you love to play, consider purchasing a Bonus Play Card. Good luck and happy gaming!