Some of you have noticed that things have been a little bumpy at Charleston Fun Park this week (forgive us the pun—it was right there). We’re always looking for ways to bring bigger fun to Mount Pleasant. We’re excited to finally announce the latest addition to our park: bumper cars!
It’s Going to Be a Bumpy Ride
These aren’t your grandparents’ bumper cars. If the word “bumper cars” makes you think of whiplash and muscle pains, get ready for a revolutionary experience. This is pure, unadulterated fun! We searched long and hard to bring you the most innovative bumper cars on the market. Are you ready for an afternoon of laughing, spinning, jostling fun? Here’s what you need to know:
- Think outside the box. Our bumper cars are big, round, and spinning for 360 degrees of fun. Move forwards, backwards, sideways, or in a complete circle to evade an attack (and get your revenge!).
- No more marionette strings! Our new bumper cars run on invisible power through the floor, so you don’t need to worry about being stuck to the ceiling.
- Innovative shock resistance lets you bash adults, kids, and grandparents without fear. Sore necks are a thing of the past . . . which means it’s time for all-out war.
- Single riders only—it’s every daredevil for himself!
- Safety first! Our bumper cars have a height restriction of 44”.