Bumper cars aren’t the only thing shaking up Charleston Fun Park this month. We’re dishing up a brand new menu just in time for the holidays. Sink your teeth into these savories and sweets for an extra dash of energy during the day.
- Hot Dog: What kind of amusement park would we be if we took hot dogs off the menu? Convenient, tasty, and (mostly) mess-free, this meal is as simple as it is delicious.
- BBQ Sliders: We layer 4 oz of freshly pulled pork onto two signature brioche buns, and serve it up hot with a side of BBQ sauce. Drizzle it on and remember: the messier the BBQ, the better it tastes!
- Ham and Cheese Melt: These mouth-watering hot ham and cheese wraps melt together into a savory delight that would bring joy to even Scrooge’s tastebuds.
- Feta Cheese Melt: You don’t have to leave Charleston Fun Park to find a superior artisanal sandwich. Our Feta Cheese Melt combines feta cheese and artichokes in a wrap of exceptional taste.
- Pretzel: Looking for a quick bite before taking a spin on the go-kart track? Our hot, soft pretzels are glazed with butter, sprinkled with salt, and cooked to perfection. Spice it up with an extra cheese sauce or enjoy this classic as it was meant to be: simple and scrumptious.
- Nachos w/Cheese: Nacho Grandmother’s nachos! (What do you mean that joke is old? Does that mean we’re old?)
The competition may be fierce on the putt-putt course, but we have Dippin’ Dots and ICEEs to cool you down. Sit back, relax, and lull your opponent into a false sense of security (you have Round 2 in the bag).
Energize with Gatorade, quench your thirst with fountain drinks and bottled beverages, or relax with an adult beverage while the kids go crazy in the arcade.
Are you planning a holiday party? Charleston Fun Park partners with local catering services and food trucks to give you the best grub out there. Call and ask about adult beverage deals and special catering for your Charleston Fun Park party.